Friday, March 13, 2009

Savy Shopping and Movies!!

I am really into saving $$ at the grocery store, (who isn't these days) anyway I am having so much fun doing cost comparing, I look through ads from other stores and Walmart honors them, I am saving sooo much $$$. It does take some time, but is so worth it, and I really like seeing how much I save. Here is what I got yesterday, and all these items are all name brands, no store brands:
2 boxes cereal
2 boxes of Cheezits
2 Betty Crocker potato boxes
3 bags rice cakes
3 small bottles Powerade
2 bags chips
2 bags cookies
2 Little Debbie products
1 box granola bars
1 bag salad
1 tube Grands bisquits
1 jug of Purex washing powder
1 box of Toaster strudels

Before savings $44.90
After savings $22.09
How great is that!!!!!!





Tonight we are going to see this movie, this is part of Cameron's birthday, he is taking 2 friends, he was waiting for this movie to come out and it starts today, Hannah and I are excited too!! should be great movie. And then tomorrow we are heading to Tex. to see Jim for Spring Break, so we can't wait to see our daddy, it's been 2 looooong weeks!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
Stacy

0 comments: