Thursday, May 17, 2012

{My New Job}

My name is Stacy and I blog here, ha!  as I said before I have been busy, and that busy has been that I am working outside of the home now.  I am in the process of getting my weight loss consultant certification for Jenny Craig!!! can you believe it??? I know I can't...and I am loving it so much, everything about this position is truly from God,  ever since I stopped working at home I was looking for something else, I wanted to work at home, but I also had this little voice that kept saying, "you really might want to work outside the home, be with people" I am serious about this people, and after several long months of sitting around here and moping,  oh yes I did, and talking about a job I registered with the agency my husband uses for his business, I only wanted part-time, during the day, no weekends,  with my MS I just couldn't do a full time job, I would never make it! within about 3 weeks, they called me with this position, I thought about it, didn't answer back, wasn't real interested, but it kept pulling at me, I answered the email, had the interview within days and started the job almost 2 weeks later!! I loved it the minute I interviewed with them.  I have been there for a month and am close to my certification, it has been so interesting learning about nutrition, and I get to help people change their lives, how rewarding is that??? big time rewarding if I do say so myself!! ha!

I work 20 hours a week, 3 days a week, my schedule is perfect for me and my family, I feel so lucky to have found this position, I don't think of it as a "job" but as a "career", the people I work with are so great, I truly feel the wait for a job was worth it, this was waiting for ME!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! I hope you'll be posting more on this. I know I can use all the help I could possibly get about healthy living. My husband is a diabetic and it has been so challenging finding the right balance for him. Just when I do he suffers a different complication and I find myself turning the menu and exercise wheel in another direction.
So, so happy for you! :)