Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{News and Spring Break}

I am so happy to announce that I am a...


I am so excited about this!  I had been thinking about doing this for awhile and at the urging of my husband I finally signed up.  I have always loved and believed in this product and felt very strongly about being a part of this wonderful company, I got my kit in last week and have just loved going through it looking at all my goodies, I have been printing my business cards, setting up my website which is www.stacyloggins.scentsy.us, tagging my books and planning my first open house which will be at my house, and I can't wait!

We are on spring break around here, kids have enjoyed spending time with their friends and going to some fun places.  The weather has been pretty darn warm and humid,  I can do without the humidity because my thick hair expands, ha! not good. 

I have been off the creative bandwagon this week, needed a break, but the wheels are still turning and I am making notes on what to do next.  I kept my sisters kids on Monday and we did some fun crafts from Pinterest, we did the pipe cleaner crafts that turn to crystal when soaked in Borax and hot water, turned out great, they were amazed! and we did the balloon with paste and yard, they didn't go as well, just messy, oh well, we had fun!

0 comments: