Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{A little Easter Peak}

I wanted to share with you some touches of Easter around our house,  I just love to decorate for all the holidays, I think it just makes life so much fun.

 My mantle, my mother made the egg garland, sooo cute huh!  this is just so happy and Springy to me.

 I just love this little bunny nestled in the flowers

 I got this bunny at TJ Max last year, and I did the "HOP" with things I already had, frames, scrapbook paper and letters, I like this little arrangement

My mother did this wreath, when she brought is to me the other day I was so excited when I saw it, she did such a good job, and I think it makes the door quite happy also, ha!

4 comments:

Faith, Friends & Flip Flops said...

Hi! I am so looking forward to reading your blog! Definitely gonna catch up...

Anonymous said...

I love coming to your blog.. For the reason why and your award.. Please come over to mine! :D

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my, take a bow!

You've put a "spring" in my step with your creative loveliness.

Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

Love all the Easter touches in your home-following you from Southern Hospitality-stop on by for a visit!