Thursday, January 19, 2012

{After Christmas Sales}

Feels good to be blogging again, I didn't intend to be missing this long but the other laptop that was "sick" is officially "dead", and that is the one all our pictures are on, I just got an adapter today that I can download pictures to this computer, so I have alot of catching up to do, I will do it in segments though, there is too much.  But for today I want to show you some of the after Christmas stuff that I scored...

 This is from my Target trip
  about 15 ornaments
  a plaque
  lantern
  green platter
  2 advents
  5 word plates
  3 pkg. assorted gift tags
  envelope seals
  5 boxes photo cards
  ornament hooks
  2 packs of beverage stirrers
  This was all at 90% off, $112 for $13 WOW!!!

  
 I got this mat at Kohls last week for $3.99 reg. $19.99, I love this, I have not had a Christmas mat for a few years now so I was really excited when I happened upon this...  The large ornament chalk board thingy is from Kirklands, which was maybe $4, reg. $12, so needless to say I scored big on all of these goodies. So, next year when I pull everything out I will have new things to use, and that's a good thing!!

0 comments: