Thursday, May 5, 2011

{Oh, the Deals}

I went on a really fun shopping spree yesterday and I got quite a few things, I love all of them, I buzzed through that store finding the best deals ever!! I was so excited about my finds, where did I get all these goodies you may ask...??? Goodwill my friends!! I had not been in awhile and finally made it over there, several of these items will of course be repainted and repurposed, here is what I bought, {{sqeal with delight}}




 Look at all this stuff!!

 This canister had a dirty brown lid, I then painted it red to match my ceramic canisters and now we have a cookie jar, I will paint the candle holder black of course!

 When I saw this fun mirror I grabbed it really fast, claiming my take, ha! and I just love this cheese dome, these can be used for so many things, the Santa is really heavy and looks brand new!

 And... these shoes, oh the shoes, what can I say except, Antonio Melani, $4, I did some research and these can be found at Dillards and store like that and sell for around $65.00, what a score, I had been wanting some red shoes and these just jumped out at me, real leather, cork look, perfect shape, to say I am thrilled would be an understatement!!  I also got 4 pictures, to use just for the frames, I am going to do paint them and do an arrangement on the wall with them, I have been seeing alot of projects with just the frame and I love it, so I am going to do one, so excited, it was a great day for me!


1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, Cute, cute, cute! I love shopping days like this! I want to see all the finished products, especially those frames! Now I want to go brouse myself! Have a Happy:) day!