Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{Goings on}

Like me I am sure you are feeling just terrible for the people in Joplin, what a horrible ordeal, I told Jim when I heard about it that I wanted to jump in the car and go help, just do something, my heart has been heavy for them, along with those in Alabama, and other places affected by tornados and floods.  My kids stare at the news with many questions, and I had a little pep talk with them last night about praying for these people, being thankful for what they have because there are some kids their age, right now who have lost everything.  Prayer is all we can do.

On to something lighter, Hannah participated in a Gymnastic Gymboree on Sat. at the gym. she takes at, she did such a good job and we are really proud of her!! Go Hannah!!

2 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi Stacy, Congrat's to Hannah-our girls took gymnastics too and loved it. I'm praying for those who have lost so much.
Take care, Noreen

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, Congrats! to Miss Hannah! Good Job! and joining in Prayer with you for all the devastation, around about us! Have a great day!