Monday, May 9, 2011

{My Mother's Day}

I hope all of you mommas had a good Mother's Day, I had a real nice day, started off with some breakfast fixed my my kiddos, church, and then yesterday afteroon all the ladies in the family met at Bryces Cafeteria for pie and coffee, it was so relaxing to sit, talk and laugh, these ladies are so much fun to be with and I am thankful for all of them.  When I got home the house was picked up and my husband motioned for me to come look at the stove, which was sparkling clean, burners and all!! Now this may not sound like a big deal but he scrubbed it til it shined!!! little things like that are a real treat to me! I am so thankful for my precious children and I tell them the same thing every Mother's Day "it's because of you two that I get to celebrate this special day".  I am also so thankful for my mom, she is the most nurturing, giving, talented lady I know and I also consider her to be my best friend.  She is a wonderful decorator, she has a great eye for things, I have to have her opinion because it is always so good, she loves all her grandkids and they think she is the best, she is always there for you, she had a sweet nature, and is a beautiful person inside and out, I love her so much!   My family got me a mani/pedi gift cert. for MD and I am thrilled about it, it was the perfect gift for me!

0 comments: