Monday, November 15, 2010

{Christmas Card Love}

If any of you are like me and start picking out your Christmas cards at the beginning of the fall season then you will really want to go here and start shopping!! Shutterfly has the best selection of holiday cards, there is something for everyone.  What I really like is how easy this website is to use, so user friendly, all you need to do is go here  and pick out the card you like it gives you instructions on how to upload your pictures, dropping it in the photo spot,  and it places the card the direction it should go, so, if your not a photoshop type genius this will be great for you, it does the work for you!! yeah!! 

I put alot of thought and time into the details, I want the colors of our clothing, the scene of where the picture is taken to coordinate with the card that I choose, and once the picture is taken, which is always the most difficult task with kids, and you sit down and look at it you can then look through all the different styles of cards that will match your style!!  this year I am thinking of going with a religous style card, I want to portray a christian message and I have already picked out the perfect verse for our card, I am so excited!  In fact, as of yesterday I have already decided what I "want" the picture to look like, this year it will be just the kiddos and I already know what they will be wearing and where I want to take their picture, they may grumble about this, but I can hardly wait!  Give Shutterfly a chance, you will be so happy!

0 comments: