Friday, November 12, 2010

{Changes}


My how things change, life is crazy, but in this case, it's a good kind of crazy, my father never needed to be on hospice, the hospital really gave up on him and sent him home to die, well, God had other plans, he will always have a sick heart, is fragile, but ready to "check out" no he isn't.  When your lifelong cardiologist comes to your home to see exactly what is going on and says "wait a minute, something isn't right, if you will let me check you into the hospital here and do my own evaluation we'll see what's going in, well test have been run and, well, let's just say we are very shocked, relieved, emotions are running crazy for everyone, you get in a certain mindset of gloom and doom and then this, it's alot to absorb, you want to understand what exactly happened, where did it go wrong, what, what, what??? but, we'll take it, and with some rehab and another plan for him he can begin to heal and refocus and we will be right now with him every single step.

2 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, this is wonderful news, to God Be The Glory~ and in my post today it kinda breaks down the Awesome God that we Serve! through the promises He has for us! I am so Happy for you and your Family because it is not pleasant to go through this in the Holiday Season most especially! Have a great wk-end:)

Anonymous said...

I can see why your emotions are running crazy! This is wonderful news and I hope your father has a speedy recovery...mentally and physically.