Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{This boy}

This boy, my Cameron, first born is getting too old and big for this momma, he is 12 years old and a precious boy, he is getting ready to go to a mixer at his school, first dance, first time to do something like this, he went with a group of buddies, he had alot of fun, I asked him if he danced, he said yes, and he even showed me how, it was a group dance, something kids that age do, I am not cool enough to know about these things, he had fun that's what matters, I am so proud of you Cameron and am glad that you are who you are!!!

If he smiles any bigger...

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, He is so handsome! I have a 12 yr. old grandson, and yeah; he shows no big smiles either, and especially when it's pic time! But your son is so cute!