Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{More changes?}

Kinda crazy with the changes I keep making huh? I just wasn't happy with my header and this is much better.  I have been very sporadic with my posting here lately, just been busy and not feeling too good today,  very frustrating, I am changing some of my meds around for my MS so I have been working on that today and going to doctor tomorrow, fun huh? you betcha! ha!  My mom came over yesterday and we "fallified" my house and I love it, pictures to come... I just wish the weather would cool off a bit, I am dying for some cool  weather, that's about all I have for now, sorry to be such a bummer!!

2 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, this is very cute! It seems it fits your personailty! Hope the doctor visit goes well! I just went last week and blood wk. looked better! thank you Lord for good report. I want to see your pics of "Fall", I bet they are really pretty! Have a good day tomorrow!

Diana Ferguson said...

Looks cute! Just popped over for a first visit. Enjoyed and following....

Come see me.