Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{Keepin it Positive}

Okay, I will it's as easy as that huh. Today has been a tough day so far, for the second night I didn't sleep well, my legs have been hurting and are therefore restless, I kick around, bend and straighten them, drives my husband nuts, and then I am completely tired and wore out the next day, which is today, I am exhausted, and I love the dark circles under my eyes, they are very becoming you know. MS really does suck eggs, at least it doesn't bother me all the time, but when it does, it's a real doozie, in case your wondering when my legs hurt it feels like I have the flu in my legs, I learned that years ago at an MS dinner meeting, I voiced my symptoms and people started saying that is what it is, some have it all the time, it never stops, but I am usually every other week for about a day so I am very thankful not to hurt continuously. I am waiting for the doctor to call me in some pain pills, I was hesitant but it will help so that's what I'll do, darn legs!!

It is getting really hot here, too hot for me already, and it's really windy, like crazy windy, blow your hair off your head windy, you get the picture... anyways, I was supposed to go grocery shopping today but I just don't have it in me, I need alot of things and using coupons and all my list really are a job in itself and I just couldn't muster up the strength, so hopefully, fingers crossed, I'll get a good night's sleep and be all ready for a good day tomorrow! now what a positive thinker I am, ha!

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, sorry you have been kinda down, I have felt very bad all week! sorta felt a little better today. Not sure but on Monday I felt like I had the Flu! Slept most of the day.But as you said think positive, we are going to feel better tomorrow! When I have my prayer time shortly I will be praying for strength,to go buy those groceries!!! Blessings!and you are to pretty to feel bad!!