Monday, May 24, 2010

{Converations with Hannah}

We went to Dallas this weekend and on Sat. night at Grandma's house after grandma had retired to bed, Jim and Cameron were watching tv in living room and I went and layed down in the guest room to read and Hannah comes in and she is admiring the new comforter set that was on the bed and we talked about it, she liked the silky part and she really liked the decorator pillows, there was a rounded tootsie roll pillow and she starts messing with it, I am still reading, she is balancing the pillow on her feet while lying beside me, and she decides she likes this pillow so much she names it "Larenda" yeah ok, she talks to it, I'm thinking "wow my girl is either bored or just jacking around! she tells me to tell L hello, so, I do. She then ask if she can see my reading glasses, I said "H I am reading and need them" she said really needs them because she can't see real well all of a sudden, alrighty, so I let her wear them and all of a sudden she can see much better, (not really, her vision is fine) and she wants me to hold up my fingers so she can show me how she can't see with out them and puts them on and can identify the fingers I am holding up perfectly, this is getting old, then I am told to do symbols with my hands, love, thumbs up, etc... you get the picture! I finally get my glasses back, she gets Larenda again, and I continue to read...

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Savor the precious moments! I just love how children display themselves sometimes, I have a "Hannah" in my life,she is 7, and she will get her "mother's old dolls" and play school with them when she comes to my house, she goes wild sometimes in talking to these dolls! Have a Blessed Week!