Friday, May 14, 2010

{Crafties}

Here are a few of the "crafty things" I have done lately

This is lemon sugar scrub that I made my mom for MD, it was very easy to make, I used ribbon and cardstock that I already had and made this very cute gift!!

This here is an ovaltine container, H needed something for all her pencils and I saw some possibilites in this, so again, cardstock and embellishments and wala!!! she likey!!

And I just went crazy over these little cuties, I had never made any of these toppers and they are all over bloggy land, so I had to give them a try, everyone really liked them and they made the butter pecan cupcakes taste even yummier!!!











1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Just abolutely adorable!! Too cute!
Loved the scrub stuff,Will you share how to make it? Looked very inviting. This sounded like you felt better! Have a Blessed Sunday!