Friday, January 23, 2009

I can't believe it's already Friday, this week has flown by, with the kids being out of school on Monday and all. Last night our family went to Sonic for dinner and ate at the tables, now that's a big deal!! it was so nice out and we decided to kick it up a notch and of course the kids thought it was just too fun to that, and then alot of other people started doing it, my husband said we started the fad! I am just doing some house stuff this morning, not too much going on today, which is good because we've been busy this week. On Sat. night Hannah and I and some friends of ours went to TWU to a Gymnastic competition against OU, we had never been to one before and we had so much fun! the girls loved since they are "little gymnast" we want to go to another one! I posted a couple of pictures of Hannah and Olivia and the one below it is of the hand stand competion, they did it by age groups and our girls went down there and participated in it, it was so neat, I just had to get a snap shot of the fun!!! Well, I better get, have a good Friday!









0 comments: