Thursday, April 5, 2012

{Pre-Easter Hello}

I am so excited about Easter this year, the weather is going to be nice and springy, makes for better egg hunting!  We are having some family here for Easter lunch,  I am so looking forward to it, in fact I am fixing to put together a quick centerpiece for the dining room table, something small and simple that won't get in the way while we eat.  I finished the last of our Easter outfit shopping today, which were Miss Hannah's shoes, she is very proud of them as they are a little more grown up than usual, she tried the dress on with them when we got home and they are perfect!  I have always loved new Easter outfits, it's tradition, and all the "bunny" goodies are bought, I got the stuff we are making for lunch, as I am not going to battle the grocery store crowds this weekend. 


So, we now have time tomorrow and Saturday to just have fun, tomorrow we are going to mom's house to dye eggs with cousins, decorate some cupcakes and watch a movie.  And after that the kids have an appt. to get their hair cut, I always love the way they look with a fresh new look!  If I don't post again have a Happy Easter Peeps!!! ha, no pun intended!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful! Happy Easter to you as well. :)

pembrokeshire lass said...

Hi, I found your blog while looking at others...I don't know how but I'll become a follower so that I can visit with you again. love what you are writine about your family and getting shoes! What really struck with me is that my older dughter was diagnosed with MS at the end of Feb. It has hit us all very hard...let alone Dawn who was 42 last week and has 2 children. Thanks for your comments. I would really like to follow your journey? Blessings Joan