Thursday, April 12, 2012

{Easter 2012}

What has been going down in our hood since I posted a week ago today???

Good Friday kids out of school, I had been feeling kinda bad for awhile and my throat was really hurting, so I call the doctor and get in to see him that morning, I just can't be sick for Easter weekend, so I go, I have an infection, get the wonderful Z-Pack to make me better, yeah!!  After all that was done we headed to my mother's house to dye eggs with some friends and family, we had a really good time!  Then took Hannah to get her hair cut and headed home...



Saturday was spent at home working in the yard and cleaning house, Jim was working so it was me and the kids, we fixed a fantastic sweet and sour chicken and fried rice for dinner, and just hung out.

Easter Sunday, everyone got all prettied up and we went to church, then our family came over for a great lunch, kids hunted eggs, we all had fun just hanging out!




Kids were out on Monday also, whew, I am wore out by now... my sisters girls stayed here with us and they literally lived on the trampoline all day long!!!

Then it has been back to normal routine this week, I like the normal routine, I feel more organized, ha!

2 comments:

pembrokeshire lass said...

Sounds like a wonderful family weekend ...with wonderful kids (who have a sense of humour!)
I do hope that your throat feels better now?
have another great weekend.
Joan

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great time! Well, minus you being sick, thank goodness for the Z pack, huh? :)
Your family is absolutely beautiful and I hope you're feeling much, much better!

PS- Love your daughter's dress!