Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Enjoy November}

I have a confession, you guys know how much I love the holidays, I have already designed my Christmas cards this year, I am completely in love with getting and giving them, I stalk the postman during December!! ha!   it was so fun doing my own, I want it to be different, my own touch, now I just need to take the pictures and that my friends will not be fun, you would think that at age 13 & 9 it would be easier, but it's not, they complain like crazy, whining like 2 yr. olds, so no it doesn't get better, ha!
But, even though I am thinking Christmas cards, I love November, it's a peaceful month, no gifts to buy, just being thankful for what we have in our lives, our homes, security, food and family, never take anything for granted, and we get to eat foods we normally don't eat, hehe!  Enjoy this month...


P.S. We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year and I can't wait, I am thinking of some cute place cards to make, there is some cute stuff out there!  Tonight is Cameron's last middle school football game, Go Hawks!!!

0 comments: