Sunday, September 25, 2011

{Before & After}

This is one of 2 projects I have been working on, we weren't looking for a console table at the time, but when we saw it we knew we couldn't pass it up, we were at a flea market/second hand furniture store getting something else and this jumped out, and for $30, yes please, my entry hall needs a table!!! Not very pretty huh, but that didn't scare us we knew we had plans for it.



After some sanding, priming, filling in spots with wood putty and a couple of coats of Krylon Kaki spray paint, I am in love with this color, the minute I sprayed it on one of the legs I was so excited with the way it was going to look...
 
And here it is, all ready for fall in the entry way, I am thrilled with the results, in fact after we got it decorated I kept coming in and looking at it, I told Jim I may put a sleeping bag in here and sleep so I can stare at it... (I hate cords) whata you do though??)

Now if we can just finish our other project, it's alot more involved than this one, but oh so awesome!!

0 comments: