Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{Moving Along}

(Love this Easter basket!)


Don't you just love a good walk or a run, I know I do, I love walking as I have said many times and sometimes I actually crave a little running.  This morning it's as if my legs were screaming to get moving, and I did just that, my first lap was shared with Kirby, but he wants to piddle, sniff, pee every few minutes so I dropped him off and went back out by myself, it felt good, got my heart rate up, even had my morning prayer time, I am all content now and ready to start my day, we're about to get some storms which are supposed to last all week, so I may not get too much walking time in for a few days, it's amazing what some exercising will do for you, it benefits your body, your heart, and your soul!!!! and I LOVE it.

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, I love that basket! I have had a very stressful month, and I mean the whole month so far and have not had time to exercise like I should! But maybe a walk is just what I need! Thanks for the reminder! Happy Easter to you and your family!