Thursday, April 7, 2011

{It's all Good Stuff}

What a mess my blog has been today, I got the itch to make some changes, then messed it up with the widgets and all,  I have been putting it back together all day!!! but I like my new"springy" look!! nice and cheerful.  I also have a few pictures to share with you that make me HAPPY!

This arrangement that my mom and I put together, love my new bunny from TJ Max, love that store!

 This darling picture that my Hannah girl drew for me, and she hung it by my desk so I could look at it while I work.

And, I am just so proud of my Diet Coke shirt, I A-D-O-R-E it!! and I have the perfect red necklace that goes perfect with it!!  what makes this shirt even better is it was $3.24 at Target, even more reason to love it!! haha!

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hey! Girl, too cute! I love that shirt, I have never seen one with diet coke! Decorations cute too! And the new look is really cute! Good Job:)