Friday, December 17, 2010

{Christmas Tour}

This years decorating was a bit more minimal than normal, due to everything that is going on in my life right now I had decided not to stress about "perfectness" as long as the Christmas spirit is in my house is all that matters.  I had also decided not to purchase anything new for decorating, I really wanted to go with what I had, and it all turned out just fine, no stress, like I need more huh??!! haha  My wreath here is home to Mr. Reindeer, I have had him for about 8 years and never used him, I thought I would try him out here and he fit just perfect and the kids think he is cute! And everything else is stuff I had and I just got creative and put settings together and I am really proud of everything.  The candle below is from B&Body I was buying some gifts and thought I deserved a little something and I LOVE the smell of Evergreen, it is wonderful, I even put it by my desk yesterday while I was working, it says Christmas to me!









1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

HI! Stacy, what cute decorations, you always have the cutest things, and I love that wreath, and you do have a gift for puttings things together! Merry christmas!