Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I didn't realize it's been a week since I last posted, not much going on with us right now, I mean there is always stuff happening but nothing to big to tell!!! Hannah spent the night with her friend in Corinth last night so I won't get her until this afternoon, and after I took Cameron to school me & my mother in/law and went and did some shopping at Walmart, she wanted to outfit 2 bathrooms for us so we got towels, rugs, shower curtains, liners, rings... I am really excited to set up house again!! I know I haven't posted any pictures in a while, but my usb cord was lost in the flood and I need to get a new one, I keep forgetting to pick one up!! We move to Tex. a week from tomorrow, we'll all be in the same town again, how weird will that be??? we have lived apart since Feb. wow! that is a long time!!!! well I better get, Kirby is outside barking crazy loud at the cat next door, between the cats and the squirels he is a busy dog!!!!

0 comments: