Friday, October 26, 2012

{Listy Time}

I have been in the such a funk the last few days, I hate feeling this way, this is my favorite time of the year and I don't want to feel this way.  I have some things going on in my life here lately that really causes me stress, but hey no one's life is without a few gliches, at least it's nothing earth shattering.  So, to take away my blues I think it's time to make a list, I love my list people!!!

 
What I am Loving Lately

Our new grill,  Jim has done some really good recipes here lately, love having a hubby who can cook!!

My new Scentsy Holiday Scents, I have -Cozy Fireside , Frosted Ginger Cookie, Vanilla, and Iced Pine for Christmas, I love the Chistmas Tree smell!!!

The fall decor throughout our home

Pinterest, Ha! I do love it!

Watching Cameron play football and Hannah play volleyball

Spoiling my Kirby dog!

We love to roast marshmellows in our firepit

Laughing with my family, we 4 are super close and have so much fun together!

Duck Dynasty

Halloween plans

Anticipation of the Holidays

That is what I have for now, but the list could go on!  Have a great weekend!





0 comments: