Friday, October 5, 2012

{Getting My Creep On}

I wanted to give you a glimpse inside my fall/halloween home.  I just love Halloween, such a fun holiday it is, I am always so excited to put my decor out, I count the days at end of September until I can put it out.

 You are greeted at the front door with this gorgeous wreath, I just love it!

 I made this "Spooky" banner with some burlap I had, I love the way it turned out, so fun...

 I made this wreath last year, it has a new place to live this year, hanging on a mirror above the Spooky banner!


The "scary" entry hall table, I knew I wanted this to be a fun area.  The branches are wrapped in orange lights, I found this idea on Pinterest and knew I wanted to do it, it was so easy, find some skinny branches, spray paint them black, wrap in lights.  I got these black birds at $ tree and I just love them, they are perfect for this vignette.  And of course I had to put the owls in for some extra spunk!  The bats and spiders add the perfect amount of "creepy"

 "The cat" is back, and he wanted to be in the same place he was last year, he likes to keep an eye on things...

 And....eek, a spider is hanging from my chandy...!!!


 And, I am in love with my mantel this year, it is perfect!

 And these fun little guys, I have electric tea lights in them for an added shine!!

I have a few more things to show you, but they are still a work in progress, I think my house is always so cozy this time of year, the colors are so great, and the feeling in the air just makes me happy!!

1 comments:

pembrokeshire lass said...

Looks great. Isn't it fun picking up things and working them together to make a perfect vignette like yours? Lovely Joan