Thursday, December 22, 2011

{Wrap it Up}

I wanted to share some easy gift wrapping ideas with you all, and it's very "budget" friendly.  I had already planned how I wanted to wrap my gifts but after seeing some other ideas I really liked them and decided to come up with my own, not entirely copying, but with my own twist, ha!


I used crepe paper, how crazy is that, I love the way it looks, very clean, and I already had the thin ribbon, I got creative and am so pleased, I love looking under our tree and seeing them. And I knew I wanted to have the tags hanging on the ribbon for a great embellishment.

I am so happy with the way it all turned out, and my paper came from Hobby Lobby, they have the best, it's thick, has a ton, and is half price, you can't beat that!!!  Happy Wrapping!

O Come All Ye Faithful, Joyful & Triumphant!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of using crepe paper for ribbon....I had to pin this idea!