Sunday, July 4, 2010

{Changes}

I read a quote the other day that said "you can never go back to the way it was, it won't be the same, because neither are you", how true that is. That has stuck in my head, it applies to me, I think about it, alot. We have been in our apartment a year now and I am starting to miss having a house at times, the luxury of a neighborhood, we had a great one, and I know we will have another one, I just like having a house, anyway, I think about our life at our house and it's been 15 months since we left, not that long. But, it is and what I mean by that is that my kids have really grown in this time, esp. Cameron because he just so happens to be at that age where the changes are dramatic, excessive height, voice changes, wow, it really freaks me out!! haha
Hannah has to, but not as dramatic as Cameron, when we were there about a month or longer ago and went back to visit everyone was amazed at C changes, just wowed, one little friend just stared about him like "who is this guy" seriously I am not kidding, it blew me away to look at it from other people's perspective. I don't really miss the old house, I don't mourn it or anything, I just think about what it would be like if were still there and it's actually hard to imagine it because we are indeed "different" changed in ways, not the same, but then again that is the progression of life, changes, we really wouldn't want it any other way.

I woke up inspired to write, I needed to do some serious talking, I had quite a fitful night, alot on my mind these days, bothersome dreams that keep me from resting. And I have always been a deep thinker, and it sometime helps me put things in perspective, life is not always going to go our way, we get disappointed, hurt, and at times if we are hurt and it feels bad it's not always the answer to just make it go away quickly or to try and solve it, somethings are what they are for the time being and time will heal it, hopefeully. As you can tell, I do have alot to say, alot of feelings that are out there, and I may not make the most sense, but it helps me.

0 comments: