Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hear Ye Hear Ye, read all about it...

And believe me I do! I am a true bookworm, I can, and have read a 400 page book in a weekend! I love it, I have always loved to read, it is my passion, I love books, I love the library, bookstores, put me in a Barnes & Noble with the aroma of coffee and I am in heaven! My hubby doesn't share my love of reading, and so far neither does my son, (what a bummer), but there is still hope, my almost 6 year old daughter is learning to read and hopefully she'll join me in my love affair with reading.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Wow...love your blog...so inviting and warm...I happen to think that the reason you interest in books may have started when you were a small child in Wake Village, Texas and your mom would read to you every night while you lay your head in her lap...you have always loved books...and of course as you got older, coffee...Your blog is inspirational, creative and very personal...Love it and continue to write your daily thoughts and actions down...Love MOM...