Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby it's cold outside...

Here in Texas cold weather is a big deal to us, as we don't have enough of it, in my opinion! But I am not complaining, I love it! This is my first official blog and I am very excited, I decided to start blogging so I could share my life with friends and family we don't see alot, to enrich my soul and to express myself, so please enjoy. I am an in home daycare provider, I watch 3 kids, and I have 2 kids of my own, son, Cameron age 9 and daughter Hannah age 5, and Jim is my wonderful hubby of 11 years!

You may (or not) wonder why I chose Coffee With Me as my header, well it's because to me there is nothing better than a cup of coffee and good conversation and since we can't do that in person this is the next best thing!! so thanks for joining me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

trmuyeruy