Tuesday, June 25, 2013

{Groopdealz Love}

Do you ever visit Groopdealz, www.groopdealz.com  if not, you are certainly missing out!



I started ordering from them at the first of the year, I had heard so much about it from blogland and how the deals were so good on boutique items.
 
 I have bought scarves, necklaces, and most recently the above.  I ordered bracelet #2 and I got the white watch, the watch is an Anthropologie inspired! who wouldn't love that.  The best part is the bracelet was $2.50 and the watch $11.99! I have been needing a new watch and can't wait to get these in the mail. 
 
The fun part is that they come from 2 different boutiques so I can count on 2 days of fun mail and who doesn't love a great little package waiting in the mailbox, and best of all with shipping and all it was less than $20, and for a bargain gal like myself this is pure bliss to me!  Now go buy yourselves something fun, just for you!

0 comments: