Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

Well, the kids had good days at their new schools, Cameron had a better day than Hannah and I was more worried about him because he is changing classes and I could just picture him lost and stressing out, I prayed for that child on and off all day and when I picked him up he was so excited about everything, he said he did go to the wrong class once and they showed him the right way and he wasn't even bothered by it, I knew that if he fell he would have to get himself back up and that's what he did. Now, Miss Hannah Grace said she just misses her old school and friends, but that the playground was better, now that's important stuff!!! but other than that she had no complaints. I am just trying to get this place organized and it's looking so good, I love our new furniture!
It's so bittersweet when the kids start school again, on one hand I will miss sleeping in, lazy days, and all the fun stuff we did this summer, but on the other hand it's time for a routine, and for all of you who know me, I love routine!!! But anywho, life is good, couldn't ask for anything more!!







0 comments: