Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF...

right? The morning started off kinda rocky, Hannah didn't want to get out of bed and I finally had to threaten her if she didn't get her hiney out of bed and get dressed, then Cameron started messing with her and she screamed at him, ran to her room, cried, and I honestly felt like running out of the house and running down the street for some fresh air!! but I didn't I just did a little jig once they got out of the car this morning at school, hehe!! :)

As I said yesterday we have family coming in for the MS race in the a.m. and I have been getting the house "company ready", yesterday was a nice day, went for a walk, baked some cookies, and let me tell ya they are soo yummy, it's a new recipe I got for snickerdoodles and they are a winner!! for dinner tonight I am going to cook some pinto beans in the crockpot and use the ham bone from our Easter ham, I am already hungry for them, and roasted chicken, some cornbread and of course cookies for dessert, so that's the plan!!

Happy Friday!
Stacy

0 comments: